skip to main | skip to sidebar

THEO'S GAME

Ender's Game blogs

18.3.08

COMMENTS

I HAVE COMMENTED ON TANNERS BLOG, DANIEL SO'S BLOG, JANE'S BLOG, HANNAH'S BLOG, JUN DO'S BLOG AND YOUNG JO'S BLOG
Publié par theoLogy//T-0 à 02 h 18

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

gee thanks

18 mars 2008 à 03 h 38
theoLogy//T-0 a dit...

SHUT UPPPP

30 mars 2008 à 19 h 50

Publier un commentaire

Message plus récent Messages plus anciens Accueil
S'abonner à : Publier des commentaires (Atom)

Archives du blogue

  • ▼  2008 (14)
    • ►  avril (7)
    • ▼  mars (7)
      • COMMENTS
      • Who do you relate with most in the novel? Why?
      • Settings in this novel which I have found beautifu...
      • What is the climax of this novel?What happens?How ...
      • Are there any current situations that relate to th...
      • What is the mood of this novel?Do I find this nove...
      • What is the major theme of this novel?Why is this ...

Want To Chill?

Ma photo
theoLogy//T-0
Listen to your heart. Even though it's on the left side, it's always right.
Afficher mon profil complet