
My favorite character in the book is Bean. He is almost like a mini Ender Wiggin. He is young, smart, and bold. He goes against the rules from the start so that he can show his ability to dominate. Fortunately for him, Ender sees potential in young players, so Ender later uses Bean to completely terrorize enemy strategies. Bean, being the young boy that he is, helps Ender hold on to his compassion by reminding Ender of the past. Bean takes the initiative to do the right thing and thats what helps Dragon Army dominate.
My least favorite character in the book is Bonzo. I used to know people like Bonzo and I hated them. Bonzo thought that he was the best just because he was older and bigger. His stupid pride blinded him from seeing potential in other soldiers, which ultimately deteriorated his ability to command efficiently.****SPOILER ALERT**** Bonzo Madrid was so shocked at the fact that Ender was better than him, that he took it upon himself to kill Ender to make sure nobody would be better than him. Bonzo's stupid pride is what ends up causing his death. ***SPOILER ENDING*****
When I was a little kid there was a bully in my elementary school. I was 3rd grade while he was a 5th grader. He-who-shall-remain-nameless used to steal Yu-Gi-Oh cards from our grade, and used us as punching bags. He threatened anybody who wanted to tell the teachers. He stole 5 dollars from me once. He asked me nicely if he could borrow 5 dollars and that he would give it back the next day. I never saw those 5 dollars again. However, karma came back to bite him, and he was expelled when he got caught by a teacher in the act of bullying.
My least favorite character in the book is Bonzo. I used to know people like Bonzo and I hated them. Bonzo thought that he was the best just because he was older and bigger. His stupid pride blinded him from seeing potential in other soldiers, which ultimately deteriorated his ability to command efficiently.****SPOILER ALERT**** Bonzo Madrid was so shocked at the fact that Ender was better than him, that he took it upon himself to kill Ender to make sure nobody would be better than him. Bonzo's stupid pride is what ends up causing his death. ***SPOILER ENDING*****
When I was a little kid there was a bully in my elementary school. I was 3rd grade while he was a 5th grader. He-who-shall-remain-nameless used to steal Yu-Gi-Oh cards from our grade, and used us as punching bags. He threatened anybody who wanted to tell the teachers. He stole 5 dollars from me once. He asked me nicely if he could borrow 5 dollars and that he would give it back the next day. I never saw those 5 dollars again. However, karma came back to bite him, and he was expelled when he got caught by a teacher in the act of bullying.

2 commentaires:
Excellent posting.
Thank you.
I can't believe somebody actually tried to bully you haha.
Well, I agree with you pretty mush on who you like and dislike. I think Bean was very much a mini version of Ender, and that he was important. To Ender, Bean was what his past was like. Ender knows that he and Bean are similar, so he shows his humane side of himself to Bean and tries to connect with his past.
I also liked Alai very much. He was a great friend to Ender, and he was also the person who ENder could really rely on. Without him, Ender would have broke down in despair.
Publier un commentaire